Saturday 21 August 2010

Day 19 - And now, the end is near...

Views
So it's a little after 11pm on Saturday, and in a little under half an hour I'll be going back out to a show.  This is clearly the best possible way to prepare for our final show.

Preparation for today's show was a bit manic, what with the switch-around of roles alluded to yesterday - nails were bitten, and nerves were slightly frayed; the good news is, a supportive audience helped us on our way to a good show - after a slightly nervy start, everyone relaxed and began to enjoy performing.  We had some friends in the audience, which also helped.

It made a massive difference to us not having Liz, though - it was a bit sad that she wasn't with us today, and we definitely felt that something was missing.  We still want her back!

I'm afraid that I'm going to have to cut this short, as I have to make my show - but, with one show left we'll leave you with a treat.  Here's a company photo (albeit sans moi, as I was talking to someone important from the industry):


Goodnight!

- Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment